Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stuffed Mushrooms
2 cartons of large mushrooms
1 lb sausage
8oz cream cheese
1 pkg shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 to 3/4 cups Italian bread crumbs

Put sausage, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in skillet. Cook until sausage is brown and cheeses are melted. Meanwhile pull stems from mushrooms and dice (add these diced mushroom stems to the sausage and cheese mixture). Then spoon mixture into mushroom caps. Broil on low for 30 minutes or until done. (I sometimes bake mine on 350* instead...either way works fine)
I got this recipe from my mother in law and father in law. They are asked to bring these to most family occasions. My 4 year old even tried these and loved them (of course this is my pizza partner...we order our pizzas with mushrooms only!)
I made these for a Super Bowl party with my Sunday school class...and not to brag but I did hear someone say "Wow, these are divine." and I totally agree! DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment