Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crescent Breakfast Casserole
2 cans crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese
1 lb sausage
1 can chopped olives
Add sausage, cream cheese and olives to skillet and cook til sausage is browned and cream cheese is melted. Layer bottom of 9x13 LIGHTLY greased pan with one can of crescent rolls. Bake for about 5-7 minutes on 350*. Then add cream cheese mixture on top and then second can of crescent rolls on top of mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

I have had this recipe for years. I got this recipe back when I was working as a teller at a bank...waiting for Matt to graduate college so we could get hitched! :) The bank I worked at had a kitchen in the back and usually someone would bring stuff to make breakfast in the mornings and this was a recipe we made at least one a week. I have been known to add fresh mushrooms and an onion to the mix to spice it up a bit.
This recipe is also a big hit in my Sunday school class when I bring breakfast! This is also a very yummy thing for brunches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment