Monday, March 26, 2012

Greek Cheese Bread
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup butter, softened
1 heaping tsp minced garlic
1 small can chopped black olives
8 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Mix all these ingredients together. Meanwhile slice a loaf of french bread lengthwise. Spread above mixture heavily on bread. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes.

So I was in a singing group in college, The Williams Singers, from Williams Baptist College (excuse my advertisement, but it is only THE best private Christian college!:) ANYWAY on one of our away trips a lady we stayed with made this for us for dinner. She served it with spaghetti and it was SOO amazing! I usually make this for a lunch when I have company...but either way it is delish!
I don't really even care for olives at all, but this is really good! That is why I get the chopped so then I don't taste them as much! :) But just so you know I never promised healthy recipes on here...so sorry about the vat of butter you have to use in this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment