Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin, cleaned and trimmed
3 slices bacon
1 TB garlic powder
1 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp pepper
olive oil

Combine spices and rub over tenderloin. Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks. Coat with olive oil. Place in 9x13 pan and bake uncovered at 375* for 1 hour. (til pork reaches 155*) Remove and wrap in foil, let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.

So I got this recipe from my wonderful friend and neighbor , Janell. She has given me some good recipes and this one is one of our favorites! This is SOOO yummy! And really easy too...I don't know if I can express to you how delish this actually is! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Hmmmm I think there might be a smidge leftover in the fridge...be right back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment