Friday, January 27, 2012


This recipe is a staple at our house. I found the recipe in my Taste of Home 5 ingredient cookbook and instantly loved it! I have shared this recipe with my Mammaw, my Grandma, my sis in law and my neighbor and they all loved it and make it all the time!
The best part, SO easy and SOOO Yummy!
I usually serve it with fetticini alfredo and steamed broccoli. That way I can eat it as a pasta as well :)
Ok so now...the recipe!


Breaded Ranch Chicken:
3/4 cups crushed corn flakes
3/4 cups Parmesan cheese
1 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (2 pounds)
1/2 cup butter, melted

In a shallow bowl, combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese and Ranch dressing mix. Dip chicken in melted butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat both sides. Place in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350* for 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Makes 8 servings.

1 comment: